- Dalha, L. (2012) Computer application in English language teaching in Nigeria. Saarbrucken: Lambert Academic Publishing.
- Alkali, A. A. and Dalha, L. (2007) ‘The influence of mother tongue in learning English segmental features by Hausa native speakers’ WAZOBIA: A Journal of Nigerian Languages 4 (1)
- Dalha, L. (2005) ‘Language and multimedia technology: Analysis on computer application and the Internet’ Nigerian Journal of Science, Technology and Environmental Education 1 (1)
- Dalha, L. (2005) ‘Coherence and the use of transitions in students’ essay’ Jalingo Journal of Language and Literature 1 (2)
- Dalha, L. (2004) ‘Primary education in Nigeria: Problems and prospects’ Kontagora Journal of Education, 6
- Dalha, L. (2004) ‘Using language for fast and effective communication in online chat room and electronic mail’ Jalingo Journal of Language and Literature 1 (1)
- Dalha, L. (2003) ‘The problems and prospects of indigenous lingua franca’ Maiduguri Journal of Linguistic and Literary Studies, 5
Chapters in book
- Dalha, L. (2018) Developing students' critical thinking skills in writing at a Saudi Arabian writing centre. In O. S. Barnawi (Ed.) Writing Centres in the Higher Education Landscape of the Arabian Gulf. London: Macmillan Palgrave
- Dalha, L. (2010) Unmet promises, outmoded models, inadequate support in Nigeria. In J. Egbert (Ed) CALL in limited technology contexts . Texas, USA: CALICO
- Dalha, L. (2009) Matsaloli da shawarwari kan amfani da na’ura mai kwakwalwa wajen koyar da harshen Hausa: In A.A. Alkali (Ed) Dubi ga koyar da harshen Hausa. Jalingo: Qalamtech Publications.
- Dalha, L. (2008) Language, education and Information Technology. In S.E. Eyibe and M.A. Madusolumuo (Eds.) Education and Information Technology at Work. Umunze: Annyco Publishers
- Dalha, L. (2006) ‘The Search, Never Again, The River Beneath’ In J. Agada (Ed) Five hundred Nigerian poets . Makurdi: Aboki Publishers
- Dalha, L. (1997) ‘This invisible companion’ A poem published in the MUSE, Department of Creative Arts, University of Maiduguri, Nigeria
- Dalha, L. (2017) An insight into crafting research questions
- Dalha, L. (2016) Sociology of scientific language: Towards understanding science through language
- Dalha, L. (2016) Pre-independence and post-independence Nigerian education
Visit Lawan Dalha's blog to read more of his write-ups.